Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Mind The ___

Anyone who's been reading this blog knows that I really like John Mayer
And I am not the type of person who gets fanatic over celebrities
but if anyone that comes close..it's John.

So I am walking in Queensbay with the Bee (we minus-ed the X a long time ago)
and what should I see, but this:

I very nearly swoon and after much heart palpitating action
I rush over to the Bee and some how stumble over the sentence
"Babe, OMG babe!" a couple of times before I am dragging him
through the store (causing everyone around us to stare in interest)
The Bee thinks I have found another "perfect outfit"
until we come to a halt in front of John.

"Ohhhhhh" I sigh, almost orgasmic, The Bee rolls his eyes
"I wonder if its for sale?" I whisper, in awe of his hot-talented-tatt-ness
Bee is not amused and resumes his clothes shopping
I get my aunt, she laughs at me
"Ask them lah, if its for sale" she says only egging me on

So I approach this salesgirl who's been watching me all along
"Is he for sale?" I ask timid, almost hopeful
"Yes!" she says
"OMG, HOW MUCH?"
"Sorry lah Miss, I am just joking".


-_-

Suddenly all these Malaysian salesgirls have a sense of humour.

No comments: